- Perfect to replace your existing tilt door
- Roll-A-Door® curtain
- Suits low headroom applications
- Clear, uncluttered appearance
- Strong & durable
Flex A-Door features the famous B&D Roll-A-Door® curtain, fitted on a curving track, so the curtain lifts from a vertical position up into a horizontal position, close to the ceiling – providing a clean, neat appearance on both the outside and inside.
- An extensive range of colours to choose from, enough choices to suit any exterior.
- Roll-A-Door curtain for a clean, neat appearance.
- Hidden extension spring providing a tidy, uncluttered finish.
- Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening and does not protrude forward, like jamb or canopy type tilting doors.
Ease of Operation
- Unique design - Roll-A-Door curtain, moving like a sectional door.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless sliding action.
- Door can be left open at any height
- Colorbond steel, our preferred supplier, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- A weatherseal with deep cushioning helping restrict entry of water and leaves.
- A curtain that fits behind the opening and runs on a track, so it won't blow shut in the wind like a tilt door.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Nylofelt® running strips and nylon rollers ensures the door slides up and down with minimal effort.
- Plastic insert in the horizontal track providing smooth quiet operation.
Safety for your Family
- Extension springs enclosed and above head height - well out of the reach of children.
- No moving brackets or door supports which could act as a finger or arm entrapments.
- Waist height lock for ease of use and added security.
- Pick resistant lock design.
- The locking system is difficult to tamper with, as Flex-A-Door fits behind the opening.
Strength & Durability
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- The Roll-A-Door steel curtain providing a more rigid, stronger door
- 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic/residential and industrial/commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion).